The community college is committed to adopt certain values that stem from the teachings of Islam to be a framework for implementing scientific, practical and administrative activities of the college:
- Leadership and Partnership
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing the role of the college as one of the distinguished scientific centres in higher education and training human resources according to comprehensive quality framework and future-orientated vision.
- Providing a university environment consistent with the philosophy and principles of quality, improvement and excellence in performance oriented by cultural, social, ethical and sound values and principles in which justice, freedom and equality, consultation, cooperation and independence are established.
- Increasing the college's capacity to contribute to sustainable development and serving community and environment, marketing the college's applied educational and advisory services.