- To accommodate high school graduates, arts and scientific sections, for completing their university study.
- To provide the community with the technical professions.
- To develop the teaching staff capabilities and admitting those who are outstanding.
- To create effective community participation that helps develop the society.
- To fulfill the actual needs of the labor market through constant review of programs and curricula .
- To keep in touch with the alumni, make good use of their cooperation and feedback, and monitor their progress through establishing an alumni club .
- To establish technical, scientific, consulting and serving centers at the college.
The College values come from the Islamic values as a basis to be invoked in, and the college adopts the following values to promote among all of its academics, administrators, and students:
- The Excellence and Innovation: The college is committed to provide an appropriate environment for creativity and innovation, and overcome the obstacles facing the innovators which lead them to excellence.
- The Total Quality: Najran Community College seeks for applying the criteria of the total quality to all its activities and operations starting from the actual needs of the beneficiaries of the College's programs.
- The Interaction with the Community: The College is committed to build strategic relationships with various sectors and segments of the society.
- The Commitment to Institutional Work: The college's activities are based on the systems, rules and regulations, the customs, and the popular positive culture inherent in the social and university environment.
- The Continuing Education: The College is committed to create a variety of programs that contribute to the knowledge and skills required by those of various ages at any time.
- The Transparency in the Field Work: The College is committed to provide all data about its academic activities and build relationships with relevant institutions to achieve the transparency.